InIn games and Mebius has released Rolling Gunner for the Playstation 4 / 5. The game can be purchased for $29.99 from the Playstation store.
Taking place in 2061, the game revolves around a now-sentient computer system called the BAC, which has turned against humanity and has erased half of the world’s population. Humanity’s fate now rests in the hands of a courageous RF-42R STORK spacecraft pilot armed with the Rolling Gun, a special weapon secretly built to combat the BAC.
Players take flight and battle their way through masses of enemy ships while earning points and upgrading equipment, to eventually face the rouge AI in what looks to be a classic rail-shooter.
- Pick one of three STORK spaceships, each with unique attributes and firing patterns
- Navigate across six stages blanketed in a hail of bullets from an unceasing onslaught of enemies and screen-filling bosses
- Varied difficulty modes offer the best experience for every skill level
- Climb the global online leaderboards and keep the challenge going, even after beating the highest difficulty
- The Replay feature lets you analyze your last attempts and Training Mode helps you master the Rolling Gun and the different stages
- Beautifully animated cutscenes and a superior, energetic soundtrack by COSIO marry the gameplay and story perfectly