ININ Games, partnered with Rogueside under licence from Games Workshop has announced the pre-order start for limited boxed editions of Warhammer 40,000: Shootas, Blood & Teef. The game is anticipated to launch in the fall for the Nintendo Switch, Sony Playstation 4 and Playstation 5.
The games features include:
- Classic 2D side-scrolling run & gun goodness, filled with intense action, funny one-liners, screaming deaths and comical dialogues!
- Choose your class, picking between four distinct characters, each with their own unique toolkit true to the Warhammer 40,000 lore.
- Inflict chaos with an arsenal of up to 20 different weapons at your fingertips. There’s no such thing as having too much dakka!
- Set foot on Luteus Prime in single-player mode, or form a warband of up to four Orks for some co-op fun! Multiplayer is available both online and in local co-op and the arena even allows for epic PvP battles.
- Challenge the mightiest empire in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. Become victorious, bring the planet to its knees and lead your very own Waaagh!
- The beautiful hand-drawn scenery gives an incredible sense of depth and engaging story cinematics break up the action
- Get your socks rocked off with an amazing heavy metal soundtrack, composed by Deon van Heerden.