Gamers Uplink covers all things video games, as long as it meets the criteria of being legitimate and legal. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Video Game, Computer Game, and Mobile Game Releases and Announcements
- Hardware Releases
- Homebrew development and software
- Services News related to video gaming
- Industry News
- Non-related, but connected news on a case-by-case basis
This DOES NOT include:
- Gambling Sites
- Cryptocurrency News (unless related)
- Piracy News, Cracks, etc.
Gamers Uplink can also profile your product and service through a feature or review. This is done on a case-by-case basis and Gamers Uplink reserves the right not to cover a product or service in a review or feature after received. In addition, all reviews and product features will be done in an unbiased fashion, with no sponsorship of the site, unless expressly mentioned otherwise.
Should you wish to submit an inquiry, you can fill the form out below, visit this message board and submit your news publicly, or email email@example.com. Please make sure to put the exact request in the subject line.